You wear a lot of hats. We mean that figuratively, of course. People are constantly amazed at the sheer amount of tasks you can accomplish in a day. You perform best when the pressure is on, keeping your cool as you flex and adjust with the dexterity of an ergonomic office chair. Organization? You wrote the book.
Being challenged in a fast-paced environment is as critical to you as the smallest detail in a carefully crafted email. And though you can handle your own, you’re not a lone wolf. You excel best in a supportive, team-based culture. More importantly, you find fulfillment in helping others achieve success.
Good news – we’ve got some hats that are just your size.
Our administrative needs at the Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch Foundation are growing quickly in support of our organization’s vision and mission. Although we don’t have immediate openings, we anticipate needing additional team members to better achieve our mission. By applying here, you’ll be considered for future openings.
Your duties and responsibilities may include:
• Support the logistics and administrative responsibilities of your team
• Manage scheduling and coordinate activities such as travel, conferences, and team activities
• Provide project support and database management
• Process invoice payments and expense reports
• Assess administrative needs and make decisions to allocate resources accordingly
• Improve administrative processes and innovate to increase efficiency
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the organization:
• 1+ years of administrative or professional work experience
• High School Diploma or higher level of education
• High level of initiative, ability to anticipate needs and quickly adapt to changing circumstances
• Strong multitasking-skills and attention to detail
• Superior professionalism and ability to work well with all levels of staff
• Articulate and concise oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (or another email management system), and PowerPoint
• Excitement for the ideas of a free society
Stand out candidates will also bring:
• SharePoint and Salesforce experience
• Experience working with Concur and Egencia
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation