Associate Product Manager
The Product Management Assistant will work as part of the Salesforce Administration team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Assist in Creating and Managing Changes to the System:
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
• Proactively gather feedback from users.
• Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
• Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Create custom objects when necessary.
• Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance:
• Import data as appropriate.
• Manage duplicate records.
• Monitor and improve data quality.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance -
• Create and maintain dashboards.
• Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business. They must have solid salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
• 1 to 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC
• Strong attention to detail
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation