Posted Jun 12
The database manager position will report to the executive director of development and will be responsible for offering database support to staff throughout the organization.
Provide database management on responsibilities pertaining to:
• Manage best practices to ensure data integrity
• Oversee imports of new records
• Generate reports as needed as well as fulfill regularly scheduled reports
• Serve as contact with Raiser's Edge tech support
• Complete complex query building
• Complete database generated board reports on a quarterly basis
• Monthly reconciling of gift entry tracked in database with account software
• Generate all direct mail lists
• Conduct staff training
• Bachelor's degree
• Familiarity with workings of a development department
• At least two years experience with Raiser’s Edge
• Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as a self-starter
• Appreciation of and commitment to the mission and values of The Fund for American Studies
The Fund for American Studies is a nonprofit organization that sponsors educational programs in Washington, D.C. and abroad for undergraduate students with outstanding leadership potential. For more information, please visit www.TFAS.org
The mission of TFAS, its board, staff and our thousands of supporters is to change the world by developing leaders for a free society.
TFAS offers transformational programs that teach the principles of limited government, free-market economics and honorable leadership to students and young professionals in America and around the world.
TFAS programs inspire these future leaders to make a difference in their communities and throughout the world by upholding the values essential to the preservation and success of a free society.
To win over each new generation to the ideas of liberty, limited government and free markets.