About Lincoln Network:
The vision of Lincoln Network is to provide all U.S. citizens with the opportunity to engage in civic action through technology.
Lincoln Network is committed to building a community of innovators who embrace technology and educate the public about platforms and policies that advance liberty.
The Development Manager works in partnership with the Executive Team to manage the implementation and tracking of Lincoln’s development plan. Responsibilities include planning and coordinating strategic steps to reach goals, implementing development systems, donor communications, and managing reporting systems.
The Development Manager will be responsible for managing Lincoln’s growing development operations and ensuring all monthly deadlines are met. He/she will be responsible for helping secure the resources to execute a $2 Million budget through expanding individual, foundation and corporate revenue, working alongside Lincoln’s Executive Team.
- Continue to develop and implement both immediate and long-term cultivation and solicitation strategies, with clear benchmarks and annual goals.
- Manage donor communications schedules and processes.
- Manage Lincoln’s foundation program, communicating with foundation program managers and managing all deadlines.
- Manage Lincoln’s Major Donor program, supporting the President and Executive Director by overseeing the donor communication schedule and prioritizing and scheduling meetings for the President and Executive Director.
- Develop and execute individual annual giving program, building a base of new individual donors in the Bay Area.
- Oversee donor and prospect electronic outreach including campaigns, working with Lincoln’s Email Marketing Manager.
- Evaluate systems and structure of department to create greatest efficiency and ensure all aspects of fundraising are recorded and tracked in Lincoln’s CRM (content relationship management) system.
- Serve as liaison to other departments in order to communicate initiatives and accomplishments to donors.
Education: BS/BA or Equivalent Experience
Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of fundraising experience; experience interacting with the liberty and tech communities.
Communications: Highly developed communication skills; strong writing skills; ability to effectively communicate Lincoln’s mission and specific program-related objectives.
- Commitment to the mission of Lincoln Network
- Passion for promoting economic and individual liberty and leveraging tech to help transform society
- Project management skills, including planning, budgeting, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects while delivering quality work on schedule
- Good judgment and maturity
- Concise and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Self starter
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume and two references to John Fallone, firstname.lastname@example.org