Bringing philanthropists together with the causes that best advance their desire to do the most good in this world is your calling. But where you really excel is in developing behind-the-scenes strategies to help our partners more effectively accomplish their goals.
If this sounds like you, talk to us. Our growing development team seeks a manager to boost the value of our higher education programs. These programs support students and scholars who are focused on helping people improve lives through the principles of a free and open society. Your role would be to work closely with teams across our foundation to create strategies that help our donor-facing partners cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with external donors in the philanthropic community.
If you’re a great communicator and fast learner with stellar customer service skills with experience working in fundraising, your improvement-driven and entrepreneurial ways would be a strong resource to maximize our team’s success.
Your responsibilities include:
• Build and drive an effective program to support the Foundation’s higher education giving as it grows
• Generate informational materials that appraise the philanthropic community of opportunities to contribute to programs in higher education
• Collaborate closely with development and other internal teams to reduce turnaround of product deliverables
• Support the execution of Moves Management strategy
• Understand current program stream and identify new opportunities to support higher education
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 5+ years of related experience in fundraising
• Extensive knowledge in Moves Management
• Experience generating fundraising content and products
• Demonstrated ability to manage and drive a portfolio of relationships
• Exceptional customer focus skills and ability to anticipate needs
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of initiative and ability to take an entrepreneurial approach
• Strong attention to detail
• Supervisory experience preferred
All candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample.
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation