Stand Together unleashes the power of community to solve our country’s toughest problems and help people improve their lives. We identify, support, and celebrate community-based organizations applying effective solutions to the driving causes of poverty. Through targeting programming, training, and organizational development, and we provide the resources and tools necessary for these catalysts for social change to grow, scale, and replicate their impact across the country.
Our communications and marketing team is growing! We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager who will drive the strategy of and execution for all digital media, including digital advertising, social media, and digital marketing initiatives, including current platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record in delivering business outcomes by designing innovative digital strategies.
The Market-Based Management® philosophy at Stand Together creates an environment that prioritizes integrity and compliance, fosters professional growth, and rewards our employees for the value they create. We expect this individual to both model and share these principles internally and with our partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and execute a digital media strategy with a specific focus on audience acquisition, engagement, and marketing
• Oversee the strategy, content creation for social media channels, as well as, listening and engagement within those channels. Additionally, track, monitor and report back results and feedback to key stakeholders within the organization
• As necessary, write and edit content for a variety of channels, including the website, social media, and email communications
• Utilize website analytics to continually improve the user experience and deliver a consistent high-quality experience across digital platforms
• Serve as the primary manager of website-related projects and partner with IT to evaluate content management system enhancements and upgrades
• Collaborate with counterparts from each functional area
• Negotiating, coordinating, and working with outside vendors
• Develop strategy and workflow for ongoing website maintenance
• 5+ years of experience developing and managing web, digital, and social media content
• Experience with data analytics, SEO, audience acquisition or lead generation is a plus
• Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects and have good communication with all business stakeholders in each project
• Strong understanding of web trends and technologies and social media
• Familiarity with best practices for content strategy, website user experiences, and techniques for writing for the web Strong customer focus and desire to collaborate with other designers and internal stakeholders
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to quickly adapt to change
• Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, and a high sense of urgency
• Highly organized and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
• Superior oral, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
Diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps our drive success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation