Stand Together unleashes the power of community to solve our country’s toughest problems and help people improve their lives. We identify, support, and celebrate community-based organizations applying effective solutions to the driving causes of poverty. Through targeting programming, training, and organizational development, and we provide the resources and tools necessary for these catalysts for social change to grow, scale, and replicate their impact across the country.
The marketing and communications team will weave a powerful narrative behind the organization’s investment decisions and position Stand Together as a leader in the non-profit and social impact communities, as well as build an effective story-telling capability to engage the American people to join the cause.
Stand Together seeks an experienced and passionate Director of Marketing to join our communications and marketing team to lead a variety of organizational initiatives while bringing their creative spirit to the mission of Stand Together. The ideal candidate will lead the development of media and content marketing strategies, including Stand Together platforms, collateral, creative, and targeting approaches that will dramatically increase the organization’s pipeline of investment opportunities and drive awareness and the participation of millions of Americans in our efforts.
The Market-Based Management® philosophy at Stand Together creates an environment that prioritizes integrity and compliance, fosters professional growth, and rewards our employees for the value they create. We expect this individual to both model and share these principles internally and with our partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing strategies to engage in strategic partnerships with media partners
• Provide a data-driven strategy for content marketing across Stand Together’s various communications channels
• Create creative briefs to provide clarity for all branded content projects
• Oversee creative design for various print and digital media projects; promoting best practices for brand consistency across all organizational products
• Collaborate with communications and media relations team to design strategy for effective media relations and strategic communications goals
• Demonstrate flexibility and strong time management skills through workload prioritization
• Provide direction to project managers and drive a collaborative and positive working environment
• 7+ years of related experience
• Previous advertising and media buying experience preferred
• Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects and have good communication with all business stakeholders in each project
• Strong customer focus and desire to collaborate with internal stakeholders
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to quickly adapt to change
• Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, and a high sense of urgency
• Highly organized and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
• Superior oral, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
Diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps our drive success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation