Come join an exciting IT team supporting the vast range of technology implementations. The candidate will work closely with the End User Services team to assist in the fulfillment of customer IT requests and resolution of IT incidents.
What makes us so unique? FP Shared Services’ team is comprised of people who bring expertise from all areas – HR, recruiting, technology, facilities – just to name a few. We work hard to build a culture that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, embraces change, and values each individual.
• Create and maintain technical documentation on current and new processes and programs
• Assist developing training for users on new technology solutions and addressing general technical questions
• Document and Analyze processes and seek to improve them
• Assist in improving the team’s processes for maintaining and document work related to tickets and daily work.
• Generate ad hoc reports upon request
• Ability to work Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) for approximately 4 months
• Must possess strong computer skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, environment
• Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic understanding of Scripting strongly desired
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation