Regnery History Publicity Associate
Regnery Publishing, the leading book publisher in conservative and current event titles, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated and highly organized Publicity Associate with a specific focus on titles in the Regnery History imprint.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative, and strategic thinker with experience in media and/or publicity and engaged in the conservative community.
The Publicity Associate will be responsible for developing and implementing publicity campaigns for Regnery's authors in broadcast, print, and electronic media, as well as assisting with Regnery History branding and special projects.
Ideal candidate will have:
● 1+ years’ experience in media relations;
● Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, public relations or equivalent experience;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Well-developed interpersonal skills, high energy, and the ability to successfully manage several campaigns at one time;
● Knowledge and understanding of conservative marketplace;
● Interest in and knowledge of an array of topics pertaining to American history
Successful candidate will:
• Be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Develop creative hooks
• Have strong pitching techniques and phone skills
• Understand the importance of follow-up
The position offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work/life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located on Capitol Hill at 300 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20001, and is conveniently located within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station metro stops (red line).
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation