People are your passion. That’s why you got into human resources. Well, that and because you’re a pretty resourceful human yourself. Organized, adaptable, and quick on your toes, there’s no task you can’t handle. To you, a detail isn’t just minutiae to check off a list, it’s action to be taken. And you relish the opportunity. In fact, you’re always looking for ways to revamp or develop processes and workflows to help make everything – and everyone – work better together.
Does this sound like you? Then you’re our kind of people.
We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented human resources associate to fill an essential role on our collaborative team of “resource-full” people, working with potential and current employees to navigate them toward flourishing, fulfilling careers.
If you’re interested in applying your passion and creativity to innovate and improve the way we all work, apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the employee life cycle including new hire onboarding (i.e., new hire materials, surveys), orientation and off-boarding
• Coordinate processes associated with HR operations; examples include, coordinating staff trainings, initiating processes within our HRIS, administering FMLA, and closing payroll.
• Handle general HR inquiries to ensure prompt, courteous resolution that helps employees get what they need to be successful
• Provide general administrative support with a sense of urgency and keen attention to detail
• Support and drive projects to include: transitioning HRIS to a new platform, implementing iCIMS onboarding module, migrating our instance of Kronos, and other internal initiatives and projects
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations concerning employment
Experience and skills you bring:
• Ability to build relationships quickly and thrive on collaborative teams
• You have a proven track record of managing multiple priorities and exceeding deadlines
• College degree with two to four years of experience in HR
• Strong customer focus and adaptability to customer needs
• High level of initiative with strong attention to detail
• Integrity and confidence to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Knowledge of HR processes, practices, and employment law
• Understanding and excitement for classical liberal ideas
Standout candidates will also bring:
• Experience using Salesforce
• Experience integrating a new HRIS
• Project Management experience
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation