Posted May 15
Regnery Publishing is seeking a Marketing Associate to help create buzz and drive demand for our books.
Regnery has been a leading publisher of conservative books since 1947. With several New York Times bestsellers published every year—including recent blockbusters like Dinesh D’Souza’s Hillary’s America, Ann Coulter’s Adios, America, and David Limbaugh’s The True Jesus—and recently established History, Children’s, and Faith imprints, Regnery is a growing business that constantly seeks new, innovative ways to promote its books.
The Marketing Associate will assist Regnery’s Director of Marketing in the design and execution of marketing campaigns for Regnery’s political, history, and children’s books.
• Managing book launch events
• Building attractive, compelling HTML emails and monitoring their effectiveness;
• Drafting compelling descriptive copy for books
• Updating and improving website with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and increasing web traffic
• Working with Art Department to create online ads, print ads, and marketing collateral that effectively sell books to targeted audiences
• Engaging with influencers to create advocates for Regnery books
• Manage and analyze email acquisition, Google AdWords and Facebook Ad campaigns
• Managing Regnery’s social media presence with a focus on growing reach and increasing engagement
Requirements Preferred Background:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, political science, or a related field;
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Google Analytics;
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is a plus, but not necessary;
• Familiarity with any video creating/editing software
• Creative thinkers well-versed in right-of-center political issues who are able to help brainstorm out-of-the-box marketing opportunities.
The position offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work/life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located on Capitol Hill at 300 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20001, and is conveniently located within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station metro stops (red line). Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.