Regnery Publishing, the leading book publisher in conservative and current event titles, has an opening for a self-motivated and highly organized intern with a specific focus in marketing and publicity for the Regnery Faith imprint.
The ideal candidate is eager to step in and help with any task or assignment, no matter how big or small, and is a detail-oriented, creative, and strategic thinker with interest in media relations, marketing, and/or outreach and actively engaged in the conservative community.
The intern will be assisting Regnery’s marketing and publicity departments in developing and implementing promotional campaigns for Regnery's books—many of them by national bestselling authors well-known in the conservative movement—as well as assisting with other company-wide projects and assignments. The intern will help promote authors in broadcast, print, electronic, and social media, as well as providing general administrative support for the publicity and marketing departments.
Duties of the marketing & publicity intern will include:
● Preparing press materials
● Managing pitch lists
● Creating listicles and op-eds from book content
● Mailing review copies to national, regional, and local media
● Pulling excerpts from upcoming books for placement
● Tracking media for high-selling titles
● Researching various pitching angles across all imprints (political, history, faith, fiction)
● Creating content for social media
● Drafting ad copy for Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Amazon ad campaigns and researching target groups
Intern candidate must be familiar with Google Docs and Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Cision preferred, but not required
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation