You take pride in strategically organizing the details. You’re a go-getter – you thrive when coordinating and driving projects to completion. And you’re not afraid to speak up when you see ways to improve. When things are better than when you found them, you know you’ve done your job.
Sound familiar? This might be the opportunity you’re looking for.
The university investments team is a core component of the Foundation’s efforts to connect scholars, students, and partners with the resources to explore diverse ideas and solutions that meet the challenges of our day. The team relies on a variety of business processes and best practices to support relationships with program leaders.
As a portfolio management associate, you are crucial to our team’s success. Your keen ability to manage complicated projects will help the team make better informed business decisions. As an employee of the Foundation, you will learn how to use Market-Based Management® to innovate, challenge the status quo, and create value.
Your responsibilities include:
• Drive project management, coordinating with a number of capabilities to support grant-making and advance the vision, ensuring deadlines are met
• Proactively seek and share knowledge, managing inputs to ensure accurate reporting on key metrics in real-time
• Use team best practices to facilitate program evaluation and measurement to support effective investment decisions
• Collaborate to analyze grant funding opportunities and participate in the grant recommendation process
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize effectively
• Demonstrated ability to write and present information for a diverse set of audiences
• High degree of humility, integrity, and professionalism
• Excitement for the CKF vision to support scholarly pursuits that advance the understanding of what it takes to live in a free society
• Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Higher education experience
All candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample.
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation