Stand Together unleashes the power of community to solve our country’s toughest problems and help people improve their lives. We identify, support, and celebrate community-based organizations applying effective solutions to the driving causes of poverty. Through targeting programming, training, and organizational development, we provide the resources and tools necessary for these catalysts for social change to grow, scale, and replicate their impact across the country.
Are you looking to jump start your career in program management? We are looking for a dynamic critical thinker to join a fast-moving team.
The strategic partnerships team drives Stand Together’s efforts to identify, develop and steward mutually beneficial partnerships and support principled organizations that are inspiring social change, working to solve our country’s toughest challenges, and helping people improve their lives. As part of these efforts, the team relies on a variety of processes and project management to support these partnerships. The program assistant will support two to three Directors of Strategic Partnerships (DSPs). As an employee of Stand Together this person will learn how to use Market-Based Management® to innovate, challenge the status quo, and create value that helps achieve our vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with two to three DSPs to understand their business portfolios and assist with scheduling, booking travel and expense reports
• Act as thought partners to DSPs, to brainstorm, develop recommendations, and capture potential opportunities
• Conduct preliminary research and prepare DSPs with background information on potential partnership opportunities
• Act as liaison on behalf of DSPs to facilitate efficient and effective communication with internal stakeholders
• Manage database integrity and utilization of database
• Collaborate across teams to ensure key deliverables and timelines are met
• Commitment to the purpose, values, and operating principles that inform Stand Together’s work
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize effectively
• Demonstrated ability to write and present information for a diverse set of audiences
• High degree of humility, integrity, and professionalism
• Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency
Diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps our drive success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation