Finding common ground where it is not immediately evident is what your colleagues know you for. You are enthusiastic about meeting new people and finding unique ways to relate to them. You’re not only one of the best networkers in the room, but you also have a deeper understanding of classical liberal principles than most.
Does this sound like you? This opportunity will position you to increase your impact and work with ideas that are important to you.
The Charles Koch Foundation’s educational partnerships team is looking for someone with these skills and interests to help drive the Foundation’s efforts to engage in mentoring, teaching, studying, and advancing the principles of a free society. In this role, you will support and further develop the Foundation’s educational partnerships initiative and be a key driver to creating and developing new and existing programs. You will play a primary role in managing important relationships with faculty partners and coordinating across teams to ensure program success.
Your responsibilities include:
• Act as a key liaison and manager of higher education partnerships
• Manage and drive the strategy and execution for a portfolio of educational programs
• Develop and maintain new relationships with faculty and other organizational partners
• Contribute to the ongoing design, development, and execution of academic programs
• Assist in identifying and recommending new programs and opportunities
• Travel as needed to manage partnerships and growth of programs
• Supervise a growing team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 5+ years of related experience in relationship management, fundraising, or other related field
• Deep understanding of and passion for free societies and individual liberty
• Capability to exercise good judgment through critical thinking
• Demonstrated ability to drive multiple concurrent projects to completion
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Advanced degree in economics, political science, or related field
• Experience and understanding of the higher education and academic environments
• Curriculum development experience
• Supervisory experience
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation