You’re a great motivator and persuader. First and foremost, you love helping people. They connect with you and you’re skilled at getting them aligned with a common vision. You can enthusiastically relate the ideas and principles of classical liberalism to groups large and small – in profound ways that everyone can understand, while your stellar interpersonal skills allow you to be equally effective one on one.
Now, here’s your chance to fully harness your abilities. Our educational development team seeks a dynamic and engaging individual to help us teach our Framework for a Free and Open Society™. If hired, you would have the opportunity to become the face of the FFOS in many of our educational programs, as well as supporting our educational efforts with grant partners.
If you have great people skills and the ability to help others learn, apply today.
Your responsibilities include:
• Provide instruction to the many students participating in the Institute’s educational programs
• Contribute to curriculum development and conceptualize new ways of teaching the FFOS
• Teach the FFOS to our partners and various audiences in the key institutions of society – community, business, government, and education – to further advance the CKI vision
• May include up to 25% travel
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 5+ years of professional experience in roles that involved public speaking, training or instruction, writing, or other relevant responsibilities
• Familiarity with the Framework for a Free and Open Society
• Exceptional professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with adult education and training techniques
• Strong understanding of and excitement for the principles of a free society and classical liberalism
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Experience with the legislative process, especially on the state level
• Experience teaching through online platforms
• Completion of an educational program at the Charles Koch Institute strongly encouraged
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation