You always seem to be a step ahead of everyone else in identifying the latest and greatest innovations in online learning. While working in the ideas space may not be your “day job,” your colleagues are constantly surprised by your deep understanding of classical liberalism and ability to explain complex principles in ways others will find meaningful.
Your passion is not just in finding the next great innovation, but in understanding how meaningful relationships, combined with great ideas and principles, can help people expand their horizons, develop their skills, and help others.
Our educational partnerships team is looking for a program manager with a deep drive to advance an understanding of the principles of liberty through online education and technology. You would be responsible for driving a growing portfolio of grant relationships in the space as well as identifying new opportunities for meaningful grant making. If you are looking for a way to transform your hobby in the ideas into a fulfilling career, apply today.
Your responsibilities include:
• Explore and cultivate new relationships and opportunities within online education
• Manage an existing portfolio of online educational programs
• Build experiments designed to increase the Foundation’s learning and ability to scale online programs
• Make grant recommendations to decision makers
• Represent the Foundation at conferences and events
• Work collaboratively and across teams to accomplish goals and ensure success of programs
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 5+ years of related experience in online education and/or educational technology
• Professional experience designing, developing and managing online, blended or other technology-mediated instruction
• Advanced degree in instructional design, educational technology, or related field preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism
• High level of humility and integrity
• Strong customer focus and organizational skills
• Ability to think and act entrepreneurially
• Deep understanding of and passion for economic freedom and individual liberty
All candidates will be required to submit a professional writing sample.
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation