Posted Jun 19
America's Future Foundation
Looking for a part time job where you will build a strong network of freedom-loving contacts and help advance liberty? Interested in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment with a team that wants to see you grow professionally, implement your ideas, and work directly with liberty-minded leaders in DC? Join America’s Future Foundation (AFF), the nation’s leading networking and professional development organization for conservative and libertarian young professionals, as Programs Associate.
You'll have an opportunity to work on AFF’s established DC Chapter and work with top leaders around the country. See your impact immediately while you help AFF implement its strategic plan. In addition, you’ll grow your strengths, improve your weaknesses, grow your professional skills, receive mentoring from established staff, and attend training. If you're the type of person who strives for top performance and is an independent self-starter, this is the organization for you.
As AFF’s Programs Associate, you’ll sharpen your skills, implement your ideas, and work directly with our movement's best to:
• Engage thousands of liberty advocates
• Support AFF’s largest chapter in DC
• Grow along with the organization
• Be part of a dynamic team
If you're excited about these opportunities, this is the position for you. As Programs Associate, you will:
• Serve as point of contact for AFF’s DC chapter and programs, answering questions and coordinating logistics, for chapter leaders, board, and members.
• Handle administrative details, logistics, and event planning for DC chapter and programs.
• Represent AFF at meetings, conferences, and other events to promote our programs and chapters.
• Supervise our DC Chapter and Programs team.
• Build relationships with partners and empower volunteers to succeed.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 1 – 3 years of programs and administrative experience
• Entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and communicate progress
• Strong coalition building and external affairs partner building skills
• Experience with nonprofit liberty-advancing organizations a plus, but not required
• Commitment to the mission and principles of America’s Future Foundation