Your knowledge of classical liberal ideas inspires you to think critically about the benefits of free and open societies. You’re nimble – you thrive when contributing to multiple ongoing projects across a variety of disciplines. You’re a focused, self-driven researcher who produces high-quality results.
If this sounds like you, we’re glad you found us.
Our market research and investment analysis team needs you to apply your knowledge to research challenges to inform individuals about the benefits of a free and open society. As a research analyst, you’ll collect and analyze data to support a diverse portfolio of the Foundation’s projects and events. Your primary focus will be on quick turnaround research assignments for internal customers. You’ll approach research projects with an appropriate sense of urgency to deliver results on deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
• Rapidly producing written materials applying the principles of a free and open society as articulated in our Framework for a Free and Open Society™ (FFOS), to a variety of issues, individuals, or writings
• Providing analytical feedback that informs the Foundation’s grantmaking activities
• Helping Foundation capabilities measure performance and assess progress to goals
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 2+ years of experience in a research or policy role
• Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
• Demonstrated interest in helping others in their professional development
• Track record of success in a fast-paced environment, including a high degree of initiative and customer focus
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Master’s degree or higher, especially in the humanities or social sciences
• Successful completion of one of CKI’s educational programs
All candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample.
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute is an educational organization focused on the importance of free societies and how they increase well being for the overwhelming majority of people. Through the Institute’s professional education, research, and training programs, we work to prepare professionals for careers that improve well-being by advancing free societies.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation