Juggling is your hidden talent and you don’t get frazzled when another ball gets thrown into the mix. You’re able to multi-task, and stay connected to shifting priorities so that you can respond with a moment’s notice. People are constantly amazed at the sheer amount of tasks you can accomplish in a day, and in awe of your ability to problem solve. You play a vital role in building relationships, managing projects, and driving process improvements.
Being challenged in a fast-paced environment is as critical to you as the smallest detail in a carefully crafted email. And though you can handle your own, you’re not a lone ranger. You excel best in a supportive, team-based culture. More importantly, you find fulfillment in helping others achieve success.
As our new senior administrative assistant, your skills and experience will keep our well-oiled machine going at full steam. You’ll be a crucial part of our success, unleashing your talents alongside our university investments team as we work to support scholars who study how free societies can lead to greater opportunity and increase quality of life for everyone.
If you share our goals, and you can maintain a high level of urgency, professionalism and customer focus, apply now.
Your responsibilities include:
• Support 2-4 program officers with daily administrative needs, scheduling, and expense reports
• Manage calendars and coordinate activities such as meetings, travel, and conferences
• Coordinate logistics for visitors (badge access, parking, guest office space, equipment, etc.)
• Manage and prioritize incoming requests and appointments
• Serve as first point-of-contact for some internal and external communications
• Assess administrative needs and make decisions to allocate resources accordingly
• Improve administrative processes and innovate to increase efficiency
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 3+ years experience of providing administrative support
• High level of initiative and ability to anticipate needs
• Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
• High sense of urgency and ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
• Superior professionalism and ability to work well with all levels of staff
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• SharePoint and Salesforce experience preferred
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excitement for the ideas of a free society
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation