Juggling is your hidden talent and you don’t get frazzled when another ball gets thrown into the mix. You’re able to multi-task, and stay connected to shifting priorities so that you can respond with a moment’s notice. People are constantly amazed at the sheer amount of tasks you can accomplish in a day, and in awe of your ability to problem solve. You play a vital role in building relationships, managing projects, and driving process improvements.
Being challenged in a fast-paced environment is as critical to you as the smallest detail in a carefully crafted email. And though you can handle your own, you’re not a lone ranger. You excel best in a supportive, team-based culture. More importantly, you find fulfillment in helping others achieve success.
Our senior administrative assistant needs at the Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch Foundation are growing quickly in support of our organization’s vision and mission. By Applying here, we will consider you for all current openings and future needs.
If you share our goals, and you can maintain a high level of urgency, professionalism and customer focus, apply now.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Provide high-level of administrative support to 2 or more individuals, adapting to changing needs
• Maintain a deep understanding of priorities in order to allocate time and resources appropriately
• Manage scheduling, book and coordinate travel, itineraries and logistics
• Coordinate external guests and contractors, providing prompt and customer-focused service
• Process invoice payments and expense reports for the executive
• Identify areas to increase efficiency and innovate to improve administrative processes
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the organization:
• 3+ years of experience providing administrative support
• High school diploma or higher level of education
• Astute attention to detail and drive to take initiative, with the professionalism to interact with external stakeholders
• A clear understanding of and excitement for CKI/F’s perspective
• High-degree of confidentiality, sound judgment, ability to think on your feet and problem solve while maintaining composure
• Articulate and concise oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (or another email management system), and PowerPoint
Standout candidates would also bring:
• Sharepoint and Salesforce experience
• Experience using Concur and Egencia
• Experience in project management
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation