Leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating are your greatest strengths. You bring cross-functional teams together to make things happen. Team Captain, Air Traffic Controller, Project Manager Extraordinaire—sounds about right. You’ll roll up your sleeves to develop project plans using the greatest digital technology solutions and have no problem getting others to stick to deadlines.
Looking for a team ready for your bold ideas? Our communications and marketing team is glad you found us. Fast-paced projects where you are called upon to solve problems creatively are what you enjoy most—and we’ve got several waiting for you. Come join us and unleash your passion for delivering smart, innovative solutions to engage new audiences for our initiatives and ideas.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing the full project lifecycle for operationalizing the organization’s content strategy
• Collaborating with leadership and internal stakeholders to determine product priorities and secure strategic buy-in to build, buy and/or partner to advance product strategy
• Collaborating and coordinating across internal teams and external vendors
• Driving the creative brief process and obtaining necessary reviews and approvals
• Identifying and deploying content distribution opportunities to execute the strategy
• Building reports and identifying actionable insights
• Managing technical analytics tools in conjunction with in-house specialists used to drive business recommendations
Required knowledge and skills you bring to the team:
• 5+ years’ experience in digital project management required
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or Management
• Must be passionate about digital with a finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends
• Experience working directly with multiple stakeholders and managing cross-functional projects
• Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
• Ability to shape and harness qualitative and quantitative research to drive good economic decision-making
• Strong analytical skill set, capable of analyzing and reacting to digital performance data
Standout applicants may also bring:
• Experience in Agile project management
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
• Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation