What makes Freedom Partners Shared Services so unique? Passionate people who want to make a difference with their skills every day. We work hard to build a culture that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, embraces change, and values each individual.
The Technology Operations Intern will be an integral part of the Technology team. They will primarily assist the Enterprise Mobility Manager with special projects and data/inventory control within the organization.
- Assist with imaging mobile devices for use in the field
- Responsible for packaging and shipping of outgoing shipments; ensuring that incoming and outgoing shipments are tracked and mailed in a timely fashion
- Tasked with managing inventory levels in both EMM storage room and also IT storage room
- Tasked with registering incoming devices into inventory
- Responsible for working with Procurement Team to ensure supplies are replenished in a timely fashion
- Assist with Enterprise Mobility team help desk ticketing system and phone calls.
- Responsible for generating weekly reports on inventory, tickets, device shipments, and outstanding returns
- Responsible for working with technology team to meet deadlines on group projects and one off requests
- Working with team to assign devices to staff and ensuring the proper image is deployed
- Ability to work Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) for approximately 4 months
- Must possess strong computer skills including understanding of various data software
- Experience with grassroots operations preferable
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with state and national staff, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, environment
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service to our members, partners and all state chapters
- A firm commitment to advancing every individual’s right to economic freedom and opportunity through free markets
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on America's Future Foundation